Mom's Gone Virtual's Telecommuting Taxes

Income taxes can be a very difficult topic, especially if you telecommute or work from home! Mom's Gone Virtual helps take the confusion out of telecommuting taxes by giving you free tax tips.

11.11.2005

Ready to make more money online?

Kiss a Vet & Tax Topics

Elections are complete and Veteran's Day is here. I don't have a veteran to kiss this year, but I do want everyone that has served, or is currently serving, our country to know that I appreciate the selfless acts they have performed. I can not seem to find the words to express just how deeply I thank you for allowing my family and I to live in FREEDOM. God Bless You and God Bless America!

Entering the 3rd week of November, the time has come to start focusing on income taxes. Therefore, over the next few weeks I will be posting information on topics that I feel are of importance at this time of year. If you find there is something specific you would like discussed or researched feel free to leave me a comment with your question and I will find the information and post it in a later post.

Until next time... Happy Veterans Day. Be sure to Kiss a Vet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The information found at www.momsgonevirtual.blogspot.com is not intended to be, nor should it be taken as, legal advice of any kind. Please contact your personal tax advisor, accountant, or attorney for questions pertaining to your specific situation.