Mom's Gone Virtual's Telecommuting Taxes

Income taxes can be a very difficult topic, especially if you telecommute or work from home! Mom's Gone Virtual helps take the confusion out of telecommuting taxes by giving you free tax tips.

12.01.2006

Ready to make more money online?

Blog Party: I've been tagged

Mila Sidman has invited me to paaartay!

There's a blog party going around and she got me and here are the rules:

It's the Come As You Are Blog Party. You have to take a picture of yourself AS YOU ARE RIGHT NOW, at this very moment. Put that picture on your blog and explain why you look the way you do in the picture. Then, tag 4 others to come join the fun! ;)

I was in the middle of working my tail off when I took this picture so I'm surprised I could even form a smile! You guys are lucky, Mila tagged me yesterday and I thought I looked bad then, well Jen Houck tagged me this morning on my VA Blog and I look worse this morning! LOL Atleast in this picture I got dressed and had brushed my teeth! :)

Ok, here's the lucky 4 I'm tagging:

Aurelia Williams
Rona Berry-Morin
Jenn Anthony
Melissa Baughman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The information found at www.momsgonevirtual.blogspot.com is not intended to be, nor should it be taken as, legal advice of any kind. Please contact your personal tax advisor, accountant, or attorney for questions pertaining to your specific situation.