Mom's Gone Virtual's Telecommuting Taxes

Income taxes can be a very difficult topic, especially if you telecommute or work from home! Mom's Gone Virtual helps take the confusion out of telecommuting taxes by giving you free tax tips.

12.18.2006

Ready to make more money online?

More Off Topic Blogging Fun

Nell got me this time! ;) She has invited me to play along in the 5 things you may not know about me blog game. So, here you go:

1. I started college with the intent of become a child psychologist, but changed my major to accounting after the 1st semester.

2. Both of my boys middle names are named after someone. Put the two middle names together and you have my Dad's name. My youngest wasn't named after my Dad, but instead a close friend of my hubby's.

3. I am extremely disorganized when it comes to my own things, but others things I am meticulous about.

4. My favorite animals are white tigers and penguins.

5. I collect Precious Moments figurines.

Ok, I'm inviting these five people to join in the fun:

Jenn
Michelle
Tishia
Angela
Kristine

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERY interesting stuff!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The information found at www.momsgonevirtual.blogspot.com is not intended to be, nor should it be taken as, legal advice of any kind. Please contact your personal tax advisor, accountant, or attorney for questions pertaining to your specific situation.