Mom's Gone Virtual's Telecommuting Taxes

Income taxes can be a very difficult topic, especially if you telecommute or work from home! Mom's Gone Virtual helps take the confusion out of telecommuting taxes by giving you free tax tips.

1.05.2007

Ready to make more money online?

Teaching Your Children the Value of a Dollar

Many work at home parents have dreams of their children one day knowing the freedom of owning their own business. I myself have them. I would love to teach my boys the benefits of controlling their own financial future.

One of the best things we can do for our children is teaching them to be financially aware and I've found an article for you that talks about just that. Teaching our children the value of a buck can only help them and I say the sooner you teach them the better.

Check out the article here: http://www.internetbasedkids.com/financially-aware-kids.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So true Arika. Heal Yourself Talk Radio Show's topic was about cash management. I found myself taking notes through out the show.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The information found at www.momsgonevirtual.blogspot.com is not intended to be, nor should it be taken as, legal advice of any kind. Please contact your personal tax advisor, accountant, or attorney for questions pertaining to your specific situation.