Mom's Gone Virtual's Telecommuting Taxes

Income taxes can be a very difficult topic, especially if you telecommute or work from home! Mom's Gone Virtual helps take the confusion out of telecommuting taxes by giving you free tax tips.

1.17.2007

Ready to make more money online?

Accounting Web Article: Work/Life Balance

I received this article today that I couldn't help but read. Being a work at home mom, I understand the work/family balancing act. It's a tough one and I definitely DO NOT miss doing it when I worked outside the home.

After reading the article, I couldn't help but say to myself (and my 16 month old sitting next to me playing)those companies should allow their workers to telecommute! ;)

Check out the article here -->
Happy With Your Work/Life Balance?

How do you deal with the juggling act?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mama Arika said...

HI Merlyn,

Isn't it great when you're kids really see the benefits of you working from home? I remember when I needed to take a job outside the home after being home for over a year and my son was so upset. Of course, soon after I came back home FT and he was just elated that I was working at home again. :)

Thanks for stopping in.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The information found at www.momsgonevirtual.blogspot.com is not intended to be, nor should it be taken as, legal advice of any kind. Please contact your personal tax advisor, accountant, or attorney for questions pertaining to your specific situation.